→ Noticias → Drivers NVIDIA GeForce 301.24 Beta
Drivers NVIDIA GeForce 301.24 Beta
Escrito por rhpsystems // Publicado el 09 de Abril de 2012
- New GPU Support - Adds support for the new GeForce GTX 680, the fastest, most efficient GPU ever built.
- Performance Boost - Increases performance for GeForce 400 Series and 500 Series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 296.10 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:
GeForce GTX 570/580:
● Up to 23% in Just Cause 2 with SLI
● Up to 21% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
● Up to 17% in StarCraft II with SLI
● Up to 14% in Far Cry 2 with SLI
● Up to 9% in Bulletstorm
● Up to 7% in Civilization V
● Up to 6% in Deus Ex: Human Revolution with SLI
● Up to 6% in Dragon Age 2 with SLI
● Up to 5% in Metro 2033 with SLI
● Up to 5% in Total War: Shogun 2
GeForce GTX 560/560 Ti:
● Up to 20% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
● Up to 15% in Just Cause 2 with SLI
● Up to 13% in Far Cry 2 with SLI
● Up to 12% in Bulletstorm
● Up to 11% in Civilization V
● Up to 10% in StarCraft II with SLI
● Up to 9% in Batman: Arkham City
● Up to 4% in Deus Ex: Human Revolution with SLI
● Up to 4% in Dragon Age 2 with SLI
● Up to 4% in Metro 2033 with SLI
● Up to 4% in Total War: Shogun 2
- NVIDIA FXAA Technology - shader-based anti-aliasing technology available from the NVIDIA Control Panel that enables ultra-fast anti-aliasing in hundreds of PC games. FXAA delivers similar quality to 4x multi-sample antialiasing (MSAA) but is up to 60% faster, enabling substantially higher performance in games. FXAA is supported on all GeForce 8-series and later GPUs. Note: This feature is disabled for games that already have built-in support for FXAA.
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync - dynamically enables vertical sync based on your current frame rates for the smoothest gaming experience. Adaptive VSync is supported on all GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
- NVIDIA Frame Rate Target - dynamically adjusts frame rate to a user specified target. Support for this feature is enabled via third party applications via NVAPI.
- NVIDIA Surround Technology - Adds the following new Surround capabilities.
● Add in a fourth accessory display to get access to your email, web, or other applications while you game.
● Maximize an application to a single physical display when in Surround mode (enabled by default).
● Confine the Windows Taskbar to the center display (enabled by default).
● Enable bezel peeking - a feature which enables users to temporarily 'peak' behind the monitor bezels using a hotkey (Ctrl + Alt + B). This feature is designed to be used in conjunction with bezel corrected resolutions.
● Add or remove resolutions from the list of Surround resolutions (only those selected will be available to applications).
● Full center display acceleration for single wide display modes (center display must be connected to the master GPU).
- NVIDIA SLI Technology - Adds or updates the following SLI profiles:
● Alan Wake
● Call of Juarez: The Cartel
● Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
● Deus Ex: Human Revolution - The Missing Link
● Left 4 Dead
● Orcs Must Die!
● Portal 2
● Risen 2: Dark Waters
● The Darkness II
- NVIDIA 3D Vision - Adds or updates the following 3D Vision profiles:
● All Zombies Must Die! - rated Fair
● Ghosts 'n Goblins Online - rated Good
● Oil Rush - rated 3D Vision Ready
● Postal III - rated Good
● Rayman Origins - rated Good
● SevenCore - rated Fair
● Stacking - rated Good
● Unigine Heaven Benchmark v3.0 - rated 3D Vision Ready
● Wargame: European Escalation - rated Good
● Warp - rated Good
● Wings of Prey - rated Fair
● Krater - rated Poor
● Installs PhysX System Software v9.12.0213.
● Installs HD Audio v18.104.22.168.
● Supports OpenGL 4.2
● Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 680.
● Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
● Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.
- Windows 7/Vista (32-bit)
- Windows 7/Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
Si desea opinar acerca de este artículo, Clickee Aquí